M.Tech Admissions - 2012
Caarmel Engineering College invites applications for admission to the M.Tech programmes in the following disciplines:(i) Computer Science & Engineering (ii)Communication EngineeringCandidates
are requested to submit the online application form. Last date for the
online submission of forms is 10th July, 2012. Preference will be given
for GATE qualified candidates.
details, please contact the Admission Officer at 9446077223 or 9446300223.
Online Application Form for M.Tech Admissions - 2012
M.Tech Admission Rank List
M.Tech -Computer Sc. & Engg. Rank List (Gov. Quota)
M.Tech - Communication Engg. Rank List (Gov. Quota)
M.Tech -Computer Sc. & Engg. Rank List (Management Quota)
M.Tech - Communication Engg. Rank List (Management Quota)
Based on the order of rank, the admission
counseling date and time will be informed to the candidates directly
over the phone. Failure to report for allotment at the scheduled date
and time will forfeit the claim of the candidate for admission. The
candidate should be accompanied by the parents / guardian at the time
To fill up the vacancies in M.Tech courses under government & management quota, candidates are required to report at College as mentioned below:
Admission schedule for M.Tech Computer Sc. & Engg.
CML Rank 1 to 37 (Gov-General Category) - 10 am on July 26th, 2012
CML Rank 1 to 12 (SEBC Category) - 10 am on July 26th, 2012
CML Rank 1 to 34 (Management quota) - 10 am on July 30th, 2012
Admission schedule for M.Tech Communication Engg.
CML Rank 1 to 29 (Gov-General Category) - 10 am on July 26th, 2012
CML Rank 1 to 8 (SEBC Category) - 10 am on July 27th, 2012
CML Rank 1 (SC/ST) - 10 am on July 26th, 2012
CML Rank 30 -34 (Gov-General) -10 am on July 30th, 2012
CML Rank 9-10 (SEBC category) - 10 am on July 30th, 2012CML Rank 1 to 13 (Management quota) - 10 am on July 30th, 2012
1. Candidates who have already deposited the fees and taken the admission on 23rd July, 2012 need not come again.
2. Candidates are required to deposit the fees at the time of admission.
M.Tech Rank list under management quota will be published on or before July 28, 2012.
The following documents are to be produced in original at the time of admission.
- Qualifying Degree Certificate with 2 attested copies
- Mark list of qualifying degree with 2 attested copies
- Proof of community and income in case of SEBC candidates
- Gate Score Card for Gate qualified candidates
- SSLC/Secondary Examination Certificate with 2 attested copies
- Physical fitness certificate.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied
- Course and conduct Certificate from the Head of the Department last studied
- Four Passport Size and 2 Stamp size (Colour) Photographs
- Migration Certificate in original for students who passed degree from Universities other than MG University
- Eligibility Certificate from MG University from students who passed degree from state other than Kerala
M.Tech Computer Science & Engg. Syllabus
M.Tech Commuication Engg. Syllabus